BC Stewardship Plan – Register for Upcoming Reporting Guidance and Membership Agreement Webinars.
As we begin to move closer towards the launch of the BC stewardship plan in May 2014, there are several actions for stewards to take prior to the launch:
- Sign membership agreements with MMBC to help guarantee the operation of a successful program that meets the needs of residents and fulfills businesses’ obligations under the BC Recycling Regulation. The membership agreement will need to be signed before submitting your report
- Submit reports between September 3 – 20 based on quantities of packaging and printed paper supplied into the BC residential marketplace in 2012
To help prepare and provide stewards with the information needed to take the above actions, MMBC will be running a series of webinars over the coming month.
1. Reporting Guidance Webinars
In partnership with Deloitte, MMBC is pleased to offer webinars on how to prepare your material report. Recognizing that summer vacations have begun, we are providing a number of different dates in the hopes that one will work for you. If not, the webinar and the Q&A will be posted on our website to review at your convenience.
Reporting Guidance Webinars are scheduled for:
· August 8, 10:00 am to 11:30 am PDT
· August 14, 10:00 am to 11:30 am PDT
· August 21, 10:00 am to 11:30 am PDT
2. Membership Agreement Webinar
To help you understand the benefits of the membership agreement, MMBC will be holding two webinars – August 14 and September 5 – to walk you through its purpose and contents.
Membership agreement webinars are scheduled for:
· Wednesday, August 14, 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm PDT
· Thursday September 5, 10:00 am to 11:30 am PDT
We hope you are able to attend one of the webinars, and we look forward to working closely with you in preparation for the launch of BC’s residential packaging and printed paper program.
Multi-Material British Columbia