On March 20, 2014, CSSA held a webinar to provide businesses participating in packaging and printed paper stewardship programs in British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario with information to help stewards prepare and submit 2014 reports nationally and for individual programs.
Materials from webinar:
Topics covered during the webinar:
- New reporting tools to assist with reporting – including an online national reporting guidebook and a user guide for the WeRecycle Reporting Portal; all designed to help simplify and streamline the reporting process
- National material list for stewards that prefer to report against a single, harmonized list for multiple jurisdictions
- Reporting tips for preparing the 2014 report
- Voluntary steward registration deadlines
- Membership Agreement for MMBC and MMSW stewards
- WeRecycle Reporting Portal updates and refinements
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-980-9549.