Dear steward,We are pleased to inform you that the WeRecycle portal is open and ready for you to start preparing and submitting your BC reports for the MMBC packaging and printed paper stewardship program.Prepare Your Browser
The WeRecycle portal uses web based technology and works with most, but not all, browsers. At minimum, all WeRecycle users must allow Pop Ups from the site. The best way to allow this is to update your Pop Up Blocker settings, making the werecycle.cssalliance.ca address an exception.
Depending on the browser version, you may also need to set your browser to compatibility mode.
Technical notes describing how to set up your browser to be compatible with the WeRecycle portal can be found here.
You can access the portal here: https://werecycle.cssalliance.ca
- For stewards who are new to the WeRecycle Registration and Reporting portal, you will need to register by clicking on the ‘Register Now’ link.
- If you are an existing Ontario steward who will be reporting in BC, you will have received an email with your temporary password. When logging in, using your existing username and temporary password, you will see a pop-up notice that asks if you want to register for the MMBC program.
- Click on ‘Yes’ if you want to register immediately
- Click on ‘No’ if you want to register at a later date
- You must click ‘Yes’ to the next pop up asking if you want to be reminded at a later date
- If you accidentally click ‘No’ and are an obligated BC steward, you will need to call Steward Services on 1-888-980-9549 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and the team will ensure you can register.
To assist you in registering as a BC steward and submitting your report, we have put together some step-by-step instructions to help guide you through the process:
If you have any questions, you can also call the Steward Services team on 1-888-980-9549 or email email@example.com
- Reporting period – The reporting period is open until September 20, by which time you should have submitted your reports based on your 2012 data of all obligated materials supplied into the BC residential market.
- Membership Agreements – during the registration process, you will be required to upload the signature page of the Membership Agreement. Your signed Membership Agreement must be received before we are able to accept your report. Please note that only the signature page is required and the document must be in a PDF format. If you are unable to create a PDF version of your signature page, please contact Steward Services at 1-888-980-9549 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of us at MMBC are looking forward to receiving your reports and working with you to make the program a success.
Your MMBC team.