Multi-Material British Columbia (MMBC) invites you to attend an Information Session for BC Businesses
Learn More About the BC Recycling Regulation and how it Impacts Your Business
As a business that sells products with packaging and/or printed paper (PPP) to residents in the Province of British Columbia, recent changes to the BC Recycling Regulation may affect you. The deadline for complying with these changes was November 19 and is now overdue.
|– Vancouver, Tuesday, March 5
|– Toronto, Thursday, March 7
MMBC is hosting information sessions, one on Tuesday, March 5 in Vancouver and another on Thursday, March 7 in Toronto, where you can get answers to your questions:
- What does extended producer responsibility (EPR) for packaging and printed paper mean in British Columbia?
- How does the BC Recycling Regulation affect my business?
- How will MMBC’s stewardship plan fulfill the obligations required of businesses?
- What packaging and printed paper is included in the stewardship plan?
- Who is responsible for paying the costs to collect and recycle PPP?
- What role will MMBC play in helping business comply with environmental regulations?
- What types of penalties could my business face for failure to comply?
- What do I need to do to join MMBC?
- Once I’ve joined MMBC, what happens next?
- When will I know about fees and agreements?
Please register for either Vancouver or Toronto before February 26.