Thank you for your continued support and participation in the Recycle BC program. As part of our ongoing efforts to annually measure and report our supply chain’s greenhouse gas (GHG) inventory, all collectors are required to report 2021 GHG operational data in the WeRecycle Portal by January 31, 2022.
Results from the last two years of GHG data reporting are included in the Recycle BC 2020 Annual Report.
Reporting of 2021 data is largely the same as past years, with some enhancements to the Portal based on collector feedback, including:
- Upload Spreadsheet – Excel template adds tabs for instructions and list of originating sites
- Sort and Filter – New options for managing list of GHG emission data categories
- Methodology – Supporting documents can be attached directly to Portal.
- No Emissions Reporting: We have introduced two new data categories related to reporting No emissions:
- 1.If you have no GHG data to report, you still need to log into the Portal and submit a “No Emission” report to complete your reporting requirement.
- 2. If your GHG data is not available, you need to complete a “GHG Data Not Available” report in the Portal —the GHG Reporting Team will follow up to assist with these reports.
If this is your first year of reporting or you wish to have a refresher, the webpage includes an introductory webinar that takes you through the steps of gathering your data and completing a GHG report.
Assistance and further training is available by contacting the Recycle BC GHG Reporting Team: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-875-3596.
You are receiving this email because you are an assigned contact for GHG reporting. If this information is not correct, please contact us as soon as possible with any required changes or updates.
Recycle BC looks forward to collaborating again with our collection partners on this year’s GHG reporting. If you have questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Recycle BC GHG Reporting Team