Board of Directors
Recycle BC is a legal entity in British Columbia with BC-based staff members that manage program operations, including the supply chain and promotional activities to engage residents.
The Recycle BC board includes:
- Debbie Baxter, Partner, Deloitte (Board Chair)
- Bob Chant, Senior Advisor, StrategyCorp Inc.
- Robyn Collver, Senior Vice President, Regulatory & Chief Sustainability Officer, Canadian Tire Corporation
- Ian Gordon, SVP – Plastic Waste Reduction, Loblaw Companies Limited
- Angela Griffiths, Vice President, Food Safety, Animal Welfare & Environment, A&W Food Services Inc.
- Paul Hazra, Chief Financial Officer, Save-on-Foods
Finance & Audit Committee:
- Debbie Baxter (Interim Chair)
- Paul Hazra
- Bob Chant
- Ian Gordon
- Robyn Collver (Chair)
- Angela Griffiths
Recycle BC Industry Advisory Committee
The Recycle BC BC Advisory Committee includes local stakeholders involved in Recycle BC’s packaging and paper stewardship program. The committee serves as a forum through which BC stakeholders with an interest in the success and performance of Recycle BC’s program are kept informed about program developments and through which they can be consulted for advice and feedback.
The Advisory Committee is consulted on core elements of Recycle BC’s program to identify issues and suggest how they might be addressed, foster collaborative problem-solving and increased communication, and provide feedback and recommendations to Recycle BC regarding the operation of the program.
The committee meets up to four times annually. The committee Chair provides leadership, facilitates discussion and assists the committee in meeting its mandate.
The advisory committee is made up of the following representatives: