Board of Directors
Recycle BC is a legal entity in British Columbia with BC-based staff members that manage program operations, including the supply chain and promotional activities to engage residents.
The Recycle BC board includes:
- Debbie Baxter, Partner, Deloitte
- Bob Chant, Senior Advisor, StrategyCorp Inc. (Board Vice-Chair)
- Robyn Collver, SVP, ESG and Environmental Strategy Advisor, Canadian Tire Corporation (Board Chair)
- Ginny Flood, Board Chair, Clean Resource Innovation Network
- Ian Gordon, Board Member and Advisor, SVP, Loblaw Brands, Loblaw Companies Limited (retired)
- Angela Griffiths, Vice President, Food Safety, Animal Welfare & Environment, A&W Food Services Inc.
- Greg Moore, President & Chief Executive Officer, iCona Holdings Ltd.
- Gabor Szekendi, Chief Financial Officer, Unilever Canada
Finance & Audit Committee:
- Ian Gordon
- Greg Moore (Chair)
- Gabor Szekendi
- Robyn Collver
- Ginny Flood
- Angela Griffiths (Chair)
Recycle BC Industry Advisory Committee
The Recycle BC BC Advisory Committee includes local stakeholders involved in Recycle BC’s packaging and paper stewardship program. The committee serves as a forum through which BC stakeholders with an interest in the success and performance of Recycle BC’s program are kept informed about program developments and through which they can be consulted for advice and feedback.
The Advisory Committee is consulted on core elements of Recycle BC’s program to identify issues and suggest how they might be addressed, foster collaborative problem-solving and increased communication, and provide feedback and recommendations to Recycle BC regarding the operation of the program.
The committee meets up to four times annually. The committee Chair provides leadership, facilitates discussion and assists the committee in meeting its mandate.
The advisory committee is made up of the following representatives: